Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 about the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Please note that, for the establishment and execution of ongoing contractual relationships, our company is in possession of information relating to you, collected even verbally, either directly or through third parties, classified as personal by the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code).
The law in question provides, first, that whoever performs processing of personal data is required to inform the subject which data are processed about and certain indications of the treatment. It must also be carried out with fairness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In compliance with this rule we provide the following information:
1. SCOPE OF VALIDITY OF INFORMATION
This information is valid for all treatments carried out by the owner regarding the management of their economic activities and information that is collected during this activity.
2. NATURE OF DATA
We treat your personal and fiscal data, the economic data necessary for the performance of contractual relationships or future, as well as the email address that You are required and / or provided at the time of first purchase of one of our services.
We do not hold any of your sensible data (Article 4, paragraph d) Legislative Decree no. 196/ 03) or of a judicial nature (Article 4, paragraph e) of Legislative Decree. 196 /03).
- Economic, commercial, financial and insurance ( accounting data, orders, vouchers, shipping, invoices, articles, products, services, contracts, agreements transactions, financial identifiers );
- Name, address or other identifiers (name, business address, registered office address, phone no., Fax or e-mail, tax code, VAT number);
- IP addresses;
- Traffic data relating to users and / or subscribers.
3. RULES OF DATA COLLECTION AND ORGANIZATION
The data being processed are collected in the following ways:
- Organization databases in an automated;
- Collection of data by electronic means;
- Collection of data from the data subject;
- Collection of data from public records and documents available to anyone.
4. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The meaning of purposes of treatment is intended to be the reason, the purpose for which the data are collected. Depending on their scope, in some cases it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to allow the collection and further processing. In case you may need it, they will be shown in detail in an application form which can freely grant permission for all or only for some of them.
4.1 Purpose for which no consent is required
- The data are processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill legal obligations and taxes, as well as for the effective management of financial and commercial activities. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
- Processing of data of exhibitors economic activities (businesses, sole proprietorships, etc.) aimed at sending promotional material for the fulfillment of market research or direct marketing with traditional systems (mail, catalogs, brochures ).
- Use e-mail address that you have issued at the time of first purchase for purposes of direct promotion of similar services.
4.2 Purposes for which consent is required
- Processing of data relating to merchant businesses (businesses, sole proprietorships, etc.) aimed at sending promotional material for the fulfillment of market research or direct marketing using electronic systems ( automated calling systems without operator intervention, fax, email, MMS, SMS, electronic communications and other).
- Processing of data relating to individuals aiming to send promotional material for the fulfillment of market research or direct marketing.
The table below shows a summary of the purposes for which your personal data are used:
- Compliance with accounting or tax obligations;
- Planning of activities ( planning and monitoring of tasks, the volume of work and work performance );
- Management of customers ( customer administration, administration of contracts, orders, shipments and invoices, control and solvency);
- Supplier management (administration of suppliers, administration of contracts, orders, deliveries and invoices, selections according to requirements);
- Management of the litigation (breach of contract, injunctions, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, litigation );
- Internal audit ( safety, productivity, quality of service, the integrity of the assets);
- Sale, direct marketing, etc.. with traditional systems: correspondence, catalogs, brochures or by telephone with human intervention;
- Sale, direct marketing, etc.. systems with non-traditional phone without the intervention of an operator, fax, email, MMS, SMS or other electronic communications;
- Marketing ( analysis and market research );
- Detection of the level of customer satisfaction;
- Recording session identifiers;
- Treatment traffic data for the detection of fraud.
5. RULES OF TREATMENT
The processing of data occurs in a mostly automated manner through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality, even during the use of the most advanced technological means such as the Internet.
The treatments are carried out with the aid of the following media:
- In electronic form.
The treatment may include all transactions or series of transactions for the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, erasure and destruction of data as required by article 4, paragraph 1, lett. a, and necessary for the treatment in question, including the communication and distribution to the subjects as specified in the relevant section of this disclosure.
In addition, these data will be:
- Processed lawfully and fairly;
- Collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in ways that are incompatible with those purposes;
- Accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
treated in every way as provided for in article 11 Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
6. RELIANCE ON THIRD OF PROCESSING
The data subject of the present disclosure may be entrusted to a third party agents and / or data processing. Meaning by this term custody of entire processing operations and data management ( es.tenuta of accounting, payroll processing, etc.. ).
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are protected from not authorized access, use or disclosure. These data can be accessed only by our personnel with their authentication credentials, and were applied to all safety procedures necessary to protect them from unauthorized access by unauthorized personnel, both locally and over the network. All personal information supplied to us are, in fact, kept in a safe and controlled environment. To this end have been prepared physical, electronic and organizational processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
8. OBLIGATION OR RIGHT TO GIVE DETAILS
The provision of data necessary to fulfill the obligations required by laws (eg personal data for billing), regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by the vigilance and control, it is mandatory. Their absence leads to the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, to the extent that such data are required for the same.
As for the other data, the provision is optional. The failure to obtain will be evaluated by us from time to time and the resulting decisions, based on the importance to our organization of the data requested and not given.
9. INFORMATION SHARING
The personal data collected will not be sold, traded. If it would assess the need for, will require the consent of those concerned. The personal data may be communicated and / or disseminated as specified in point “communication and disclosure”.
10. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Your information will not be distributed by us, this being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available for consultation.
Your data may be disclosed by us, this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects in the following terms:
- Private entities;
- Legal persons, partnerships or corporations, sole proprietorships;
- Customers and / or users;
- Companies providing software and hardware;
- Providers of electronic communications services;
- Manufacturer of electronic instruments;
- Local authorities (municipalities and provinces );
- Non economic public bodies;
- Public economic entities;
- Police forces;
- Judicial authority;
- Judicial offices;
They may also be disclosed to:
- Subjects which can access your data in accordance with provisions of the law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by such regulations;
- Provision of the archives, which are also stored in its data, the maintenance of our information systems and / or software we use, in case of their failures or problems to the security of processing, for the time strictly necessary to restore function;
- Individuals who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (citing purposes only banks, freight forwarders etc.).
- Our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our society, subject to our letter of appointment clearly stating their duty of confidentiality and security;
- External companies to whom we entrust certain processing operations as specified in paragraph 6;
- Our controllers also for safety purposes, whose names are listed in the ” Owner and responsible” of the present disclosure;
- The following categories of persons who may become aware of your data, as managers or processors, nominated by the holder of the treatment: managers, directors and auditors office interior secretary, accountants and billing, staff the marketing of products / services, customer service representatives.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction under article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
For the purposes of this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- In any case, the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Below is an extract of the article 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/ 03 to remind that you can excercise the following rights:
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a ) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.